Growth Strategy and Implementation
We do resolve the main challenge for realizing sustainable growth – the gap between theoretical concepts and their translation in the day-to-day business – and thus set the course for mapping and realizing customer- and marketpotentials.
Our holistic approach – including vision, strategy and implementation – and the involvement of all relevant departments in the organization assure sustainable growth.
We support our clients to define behavior-bases customer segmantets, potential markets and a go-to-market strategy.
We combine stand-alone data and transfer it into a holistic, uniform data system, which every department can access. Thus we empower our clients to objectivy decsions - on the same data.
What we observe
Over time, most companies loose market focus and are more and more driven by internal processes and expectations. Self-image and market perception differ widely.
Consequently, market potential remains hidden and competitiveness shrinks.
Questions that we answer within our projects
- Why do growth concepts fail?
- Which levers for growth exist on the market and how to capitalize them?
- How to define the go-to-market regarding overall business objectives as well as marketing and sales channels?
- How do different customer groups behave and which activities can be derived to increase sales?
- Which market barriers do exist and how to tackle them??
|Branding:||Customer experience management, Gap analysis, Brand activation, Brand architecture,
Marketing doctrine, Touchpoint management
|CRM:||Opportunity mapping CRM|
|Marketing & Sales Excellence:||360° customer profiles, Buying process analysis (mutlichannel), Opportunity mapping growth levers|
|Marketing Ressource Management:||Budget allocator®, Smart dashboards®|